California Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial PropertyAs a property owner you’ll need a California property insurance policy to cover your investment in the event of a loss.

Most commercial property policies come in a package with general liability, property coverage for not only the building but also your personal property, loss of use/loss of rents coverage, medical payments, and much more.

As an insurance broker we provide you with multiple insurance options based on your needs. Every property and its risks differ based on location, tenants, value, etc.

Give us a call and speak to a licensed California property insurance agent today. You can call, email, or just fill out the form to the right. We look forward to helping you with amazing service, coverage, and rates!

Contact Button

We currently ensure all types of property. From apartment complexes to high-rise buildings we’ll find the insurance carrier that specializes in your property type.

Some carriers are very competitive with building owners who have had claims in the past, other insurance companies rate well on older property. As your insurance broker we advise you on the best options available.