Getting a California homeowners insurance quote from multiple carriers is easier than ever. With literally over 100 companies under our belt you can bet that we’ll find you the highest in quality at a great rate! Be sure to let us know if you are eligible for any of the discounts below.
- Alarm System – You could be saving up to 20% with an alarm system.
- Dead-bold Locks – Does your home have dead-bolts? Let us know! Most companies will give you a better rate.
- New or Recently Renovated – You could be eligible for a discount if your home was just recently renovated or is less than 13 years old!
- Great Record – How’s your history? Has it been longer than 3 years since your last claim? If so then you’re eligible for discounts!
- Home & Auto Package – Save yourself an additional 20% or even more on your insurance rates when you insure your vehicle and home with the same company.
Get a quote today
Call us at 949-777-5027 or just send us a quick email at info@CaliforniaQualityInsurance.com. You could be saving hundreds on your California home insurance premium right now, you’ll never know unless you ask.
CA Homeowners Insurance: Value vs Price
Although finding a good price for homeowners insurance is important, it’s equally important to find sufficient coverage that helps out when you need it the most. Our agents are trained to find the most coverage for the best price. We custom fit every policy to your specific needs and concerns.
Some homeowners need an extra $30,000 in personal property coverage, others need $100,000. Options like these can make a big difference in premium cost. Our agents will help you find an affordable policy that covers YOUR specific needs.
Did you know that some insurance carriers offer a 20% policy discount if you schedule (list) jewelry in your policy? If your total home policy premium is $1500 and you schedule a wedding ring for an extra $20 a year it’ll save you 20% of $1520. You just saved $225 by spending $20! These are tricks that our agents use to get you even more coverage while lowering your policy premium.